- a clot which is going down finally, hip hip hooray
- become a lot more mobile, still on one crutch but mostly for (lack of) strength issues rather than having forgotten how to walk
- a TRAINING CONTRACT!! yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- finished my exams and achieved a 2:1 in all my modules and therefore my degree! This and the point above were the last things I was expecting this year. Weird how bad luck and good luck work in cycles.
- had to say bye to my sisters who have now started university. Good luck good luck good luck! I am going to miss them too much
- seen Beirut live at the Hammersmith Apollo. What talent
- celebrated five years of wonderfulness with mikey
- seen Billy Elliot in London which was great
- a new found sense of freedom