Saturday, February 02, 2013

February Resolutions



Okay so apart from the whole not drinking thing, I had no resolutions made in January and instead I think I will make little resolutions at the beginning of each month. Much more manageable to work in little baby chunks. I can't remember whether I made any resolutions for 2012 but if I did I probably did not achieve any of them so as you never know what life is going to throw at you, I think this is a much better idea for me anyway.

So without further ado, here are my February resolutions:

1. Finish three books - I am notoriously incredible at starting but not finishing books and this is how most of my reading has been conducted over the past four or five years so I feel now is the time for change!
2. Bake THESE - needs to happen asap.
3. Boycott Valentine's Day because it is commercial nonsense.
4. Build up to going out without a walking stick because that thing really has a mind of its own and I am bored of it now!
5. In light of number 4, aim to do my physio exercises more than once a day.
6. Avoid alcohol in February too :)

Both images from weheartit.com
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment