Sunday, April 20, 2014

52 Lists // Sixteen


The irony being that I didn't manage to do most of these things this weekend. Even though it has been longer than usual. I'm looking at you, tomorrow.

Things I have done so far instead :: worked, studied, went car-hunting, paid a visit to family in hospital, listened to Chvrches, read my book, spent time with my parents.

Lesson learnt :: whether or not something is on a to-do list, if you don't feel a gut instinct to do it then wherever you are and whatever you're doing is exactly where you're supposed to be at that time.

-------------

This is List #16 in the 52 Lists project, run by Emma at Made in Hunters.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. It still sounds like you had a good weekend! I had so much on my to-do list as well but these past few days I have just had no motivation and haven't achieved much at all! I always find that happens on a Sunday evening and I'm disapointed in myself, but I'm hoping that the extra day tomorrow will be much more productive! It will definitely help if its sunny too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list would look very similar to yours too, and even though you didn't do all of them, car shopping and visiting the hospital seem like pretty good things to be doing instead!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little lists that you post, they're so cute. I had a bunch of things planned that I needed to do this weekend as well but it's already sunday night and I didn't get to a few of them....oh well, there's always next weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been having a busy weekend and I hope your car hunting is going well! I think I've had one of those rare weekends (for me at least) of ticking off everything that needed to be done and doing some new stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, this is the cutest and most perfect lost ever, but the little piece of wisdom at the end makes it more so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a wise old owl. And not so much with the old.
    Love this as always
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ideal weekend list would sound pretty similar to yours actually :) And i completely agree, no matter what we do and where we are, we are exactly where we're supposed to be and we should always make the most of it! xx

    ReplyDelete