Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday roundup




Recently, I have been...
Eating: homemade profiteroles courtesy of my clever little sister
Drinking: green tea with peach and cherry blossom, homemade mojitos
Listening to: The Undercover Hippy's EP, Arctic Monkeys' Glastonbury set
Doing: swimming and exercise classes
Cooking: paella (recipe coming soon)
Watching: "The Beach" (one of those that I'm pleased I read the book of before the film)
Visiting: friends, the National Portrait Gallery (my favourite gallery), Nonsuch Park and the butterfly house at the Natural History Museum
Making: a fire (as above) and a birthday card
Buying: books from charity shops
Reading: "Status Anxiety" by Alain de Botton - an interesting take on why society is so concerned with hierarchy, judgement and worth
Playing: with the kitten!


Any recommendations for next week?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment