Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Round-up with a difference


I am writing this in advance so I actually can't tell you what I've been doing this week. Not much a round-up then is it you might be thinking... You would be right.

Except I can tell you one thing...if you are reading this then that means I am currently sitting somewhere extremely sunny in Spain, with a plane to catch this evening again to the next destination. I would expect that I have already eaten a fair bit of paella, acquired browner shoulders and made at least a million embarrassing mistakes with my attempts at speaking Spanish.

I'll be here for a little while, hopefully giving my batteries a thoroughly-needed recharge. In the meantime, if there's anywhere in northern Spain you believe I must visit without fail, then do drop me an e-mail or tweet (see my Contact page) or leave a comment below.

Sending you all the happiest of Sunday wishes.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I hope you have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great time - very jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a wonderful and sunny time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you, hope your batteries are enjoying beautiful Spain.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful time, can't wait to see pics ><

    ReplyDelete