Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sunday roundup

This week I have been.....

Reading: "After the Quake" by Haruki Murakami - a series of short stories, largely unresolved and very thought provoking.
Eating: pop tarts brought back from America by my Dad :) oh and all of these anniversary chocolates...


Drinking: so much tea
Catching up with: lots of family, including a FaceTime session with my grandparents :)
Debating: whether you should always stick to your principles or whether you need to be in a position of privilege to do so.
Feeling excited about: making a "No More Page Three" t-shirt. Also, one of my favourite comedians (Katherine Ryan) favourited my tweet the other day which made me beam because 1) that means I'm funny...right?! and 2) my name appears next to other people she has also favourited tweets of, including a hero of mine, Caitlin Moran! Oh and MC Hammer and Frankie Boyle. 
Smiling at: the kitten falling asleep on my tummy with one arm outstretched towards me


This week the kitten has also killed and eaten a spider, discovered he liked jumping into sinks, tried to catch butterflies through the window and started relaxing on the kitchen work top when the sun is shining and he thinks nobody has spotted him. 

What did you discover this week?

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Eeek, I love Katherine Ryan, you must be hilarious ;)
    Chelsea xx
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's wonderful, isn't she? Hahaha, I'll let you think I am... :)

      Delete