Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sunday Roundup

Listening to: the Arctic Monkey's new album "AM", London Grammar and Daughter
Playing: Game of Life - my sister's friend brought this over for us to play on Friday night and it was just perfect! Like reliving childhood! Although the ending is a bit of an anticlimax don't you think? 

Naturally the kitten joined in.....

Giggling at: the lactose intolerant kitten eyeing up milk each and every day, and stealing custard
Reading: "The Silver Linings Playbook" and lovely law books (see previous post)


Looking for: a pretty cover for my new iPhone. Anyone got any recommendations? Been scouring hundreds of Etsy pages but there is almost too much choice! I would ideally like one with Matilda on it but the closest I found was one of The BFG. Close...

Loving: this picture and idea (source unknown)

It all makes sense! 

Lots of cat pictures this week but he's pretty big in my world at the moment. He slept on my chest last night and then by my legs. I think we're friends now :)





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your kitten is adorable! You'll need to hide the milk from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always just used ebay for my phone cases, i'm convinced that you could practically type in anything followed by "iphone cover" and someone will have made one! x

    ReplyDelete