Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tales of a Naughty Kitten #1

 "You know this plant which I know I'm definitely not allowed to eat could really do with some trimming. I think I'd make a pretty good gardener", mused Cosmo.
"Hmm, is this branch lopsided enough yet?" he wondered.
 He decided not, so got straight back to work.
"Ah yes, much better," Cosmo observed, sinking into his lounging position. "Now I can play with the leaves without having to stretch quite so far."


Photos courtesy of my sister who caught Cosmo in the act.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:38 pm

    Oww I want a kitty so bad!! Too much cuteness!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not normally a kitty person but he is adorable!! Those eyes!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive work, i really appreciate it Lost and found

    ReplyDelete