Friday, November 15, 2013

The view from within

Original source unknown. Found here via Pinterest.

It's funny how the days I wake up feeling awful and so not up for facing the day, quite often turn out to be days where I feel peaceful if I end up spending the day by myself. It's almost as if I need to leave my house, or between whichever four walls I wake up in, the zone of sluggishness and negativity, and emerge in the hub of happening, watching people go about their days with purpose, breathe fresh air and feel the cold against my face and hands. And have thoughts and realisations like the ones I am putting down on paper now. 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy spending time on my own. but hav ebeen lacking in energy lately to get things done :-(
    lovely writing x

    ReplyDelete