Friday, March 14, 2014

52 Lists // Eleven


Good evening! I am back from Paris and have over 700 photos to work my way through. I can't wait! For now, here's this week's list. There are many more things that I must have forgotten to add since my Pinterest boards are always full of inspiration for arts and crafts, but these are the ones at the forefront of my mind. Are you planning to do any making of any kind this weekend? I'm celebrating a friend's birthday in Covent Garden tonight. Also, I brought back lots of cheese from France so Mum and I are going to have baked Camembert on Sunday. Apologies if you were in my carriage on the Eurostar on Tuesday evening - I was the tourist with the shopping bag full of French groceries. Whoops. 

---------------------

This is list #11 in the 52 Lists project, run by Ema over at Made in Hunters. Link me up if you're also taking part.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful handwriting. I hope you achieve everything on your list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mojitos are always a good thing to make! Although I love the idea of some baked camembert too, jealous, I love cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!
    Lots of good practical making here. I'd like to get my knitting needles out again but not 100% convinced two naughty spaniels will let me!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete