|Original source unknown. Found on Pinterest.|
This week has seen a hasty attempt to get my studying back on track before the start of the new term tomorrow. It was pointed out to me this week that although I've now completed a whole term of my course, I do only have six months left of it and I just know it is going to fly by. The second half of the year is going to bring so many challenges which are beginning to scare me as up until now, they've been too far into the future for me to think about realistically. All will be revealed in due course!
Anyhow, in a similar fashion to a post I did a few weeks ago, here are some little internet nuggets I'd like to share with you this week...
- Rosie's post about peace, contentment and making little changes for a more fulfilling life really resonated with me. I really like her style of writing - so accessible yet very intelligent.
- 52 Things 52 Weeks is a blog I came across via the PostSecret Twitter account. It's the documentation of a year-long challenge to embrace one new thing a week. It has certainly inspired me to think more carefully about how I spend my time.
- Annie's One Good Thing a Day post reminded me of a calendar I used to have when I was 18 on which I would write a good memory of each day. I loved looking back in the years afterwards and seeing what I did on each day which made me happy. It's funny how there are so many things you will do in your life that you will actually forget you did. Even more reason to follow Annie's example, I think!
- Flora's new blog is utterly delightful. She has such a lovely way with words and I'm really enjoying each description posted.
- Whenever you feel down about not getting something quite right, or not feeling content with the result of your creative efforts, read this on Louise's blog "Beside the Danube". It might just make you feel better.
By the way, I am thinking of selling my Canon lenses. I have a Sigma (for Canon) 70-300mm and a Canon 18-55mm. Please send me an e-mail if you are at all interested in purchasing either or have any questions. I also have a temperamental Canon 350d body.